Approx. Rs 34 / KilogramGet Latest Price
With the inclusion of advanced technology, we are engaged in offering a comprehensive range of Sulfamic Acid.
It is used for removing scales obtained from water in heating and cooling systems e.g. boilers, heat exchangers, condensers, jackets and coils.The chemical offered by us is processed by our expert professionals by using premium quality chemical compounds and highly developed techniques in strictly adhering to set market standards. Additionally, we offer this chemical in varied packaging options in order to satisfy variegated requirements of our clients spanning all over the nation.
- Highly effective
- Precise composition
- As an immersion liquid
- Filling with a sulfamic acid descalant solution
- Through circulation for consistent concentration though the closed circuit
Direction of use:
- Machines should be rinsed with water to remove loose flakes & sludge's before use
- Sulfamic acid descalant can be used in cold as well as with temperature ranging from 40º to 60ºC
- Powder should be added to warm water for an ideal solution
- The sample should be properly tested before using
- Proper ventilation is essential during usage of sulfumic descalant
- After cleansing the solution should be drained out and the system should be rinsed with water until pH value is neutral
- We recommend rinsing with ROTO PASS – 212 for better metal prevention and passivation